Friday, June 20, 2008

Fun Tag.....

So I was tagged by Sarah at Life in the Parsonage (If you wanna play (i.e. need a post) consider yourself tagged). Okay, so she tagged everyone who reads her blog, but I did need something to blog about!!!

Favorite person: My husband, Steve! We celebrate 24 years of marriage this summer....he's amazing!

Favorite food: French fries, chips and salsa

Quirks about me: I love to pull teeth and peel skin off someone whose sunburn is peeling!

How would the person who loves you the most describe you in ten words or less? fun, prayerful, godly, hostess, good cook, competitive, leader, creative, hot (you know he had to think for a while on those....)

Any regrets in life? plenty...but forgiven...phew! (I agree with you, Sarah)

What can you NOT live without: Jesus, family, friends, caffeine, books, cooking

Favorite blog: Any on my blogroll, they are all great!

Something you can't get enough of: coffee, chips and salsa

Worst job you ever had: Pizza Hut....I was not a good waitress! (would make good blogging stories!)

What job would you pay not to have? Landscaper in the summer! HOT, plus I hate yard work.

If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would it be?
In my kid's car as they are driving without me......hmmmm....maybe not!

Favorite Bible Verse: Micah 6:8 And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

Guilty pleasure: full body massage!! ice cream

Got any confessions: hmmm....I'm gonna say no.

If you had $1000 to spend on YOURSELF, what would you spend it on? take several trips to visit my friends!!!

Favorite thing about your house: kitchen...great for cooking and entertaining. Location...wonderful neighbors

Least favorite thing: wallpaper in my bathroom

One thing you are bad at: patience...but getting better the older I get

If you could change one thing about your current circumstances, what would it be? That we (my family) could make close friends faster. (one of the hardest parts of moving is that it takes time to make good friends...did I say I had trouble with patience?!)

Who would you like to meet someday? to be honest, I'm not sure

What makes you feel sexy? My husband and red toe nail polish!

Who is your real life hero? My Aunt Mary Nelle

What is the hardest part of your job? as a mom, it is letting go of my kids as they get older. I have been so involved with every aspect of their lives for so many years, it is very hard to let go.....harder than I ever expected.

When are you most relaxed? Sitting on my front porch in the late afternoon watching people go by or talking to my neighbors or cooking

What stresses you out? people who are late

Favorite quote: I can NEVER remember quotes. (me either, Sarah)

Why do you blog? It's SO much fun!

And to all my friends who haven't read Sarah's post....consider yourself tagged!!!

2 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Isn't it weird how much fun those lists are to read!?!

Too bad we can't go out for french fries ;)

shell said...

I LOVE CHIPS AND SALSA TOO!!!! Esp your salsa. What did I eat before I met you? :)