Monday, December 4, 2006

About me

Welcome to my blog!

At the end of 2006, I started this blog to keep my friends and family updated on a move my family was making. Basically, it was easier to post in one place rather than email them all or call......I'm lazy that way sometimes! But as the time went on, my blog became so much more!

God has richly blessed me through it and allowed me to bless others. I have made friends I never imagined I would have and now have a community of friends, bloggy friends :), that add so much richness to my life.

Me? I am a 50+ year old woman who loves the Lord and her family!! I am the mom of 3 absolutely amazing kids and one beautiful daughter-in-love who make my life happy, crazy, busy........perfect!

I am also a pastor's wife. Growing up, I never would have dreamed of being a pastor's wife (go here to read my story). But God had plans for me......I am so thankful He did! I try to live each day looking for where God is working so that I can join him there.

I love to cook! And I love to entertain! So you can imagine that we usually have a houseful. The more at the table the better in my book!!!

I hope that you enjoy my blog
and that in some way it might be a blessing to you!

2 comments:

Detailsprmrm said...

God Bless you and your family. From Puerto Rico.

eMelectric said...

You have a beautiful family. I pray God continues to bless and strengthen you all - being a pastor's family can be tough!

I love what you said about trying "to live each day looking for where God is working so that I can join him there." I have quoted you on one of my blogs - I hope this is ok?

Not Today, Black Dog