I am joining Foursons for Letters of Intent today.
You are making me crazy.
I really don't like being so busy and it causes some unacceptable effects in my day:
* I'm so tired that when I sit down in the afternoon, I fall soundly asleep
* paralizes me to figure out what to do first and then nothing gets done
* makes me go to the grocery store multiple times in the week because I am not on top of things and tend to forget the ONE item I need when I am there
* gives me no time to blog...hence the lack of posts
* gives me only time to visit other blogs and not comment...I hate that
* makes me have to decide what things I am going to do when I want to do ALL of them!!
* is causing my son's senior year to go by WAY too fast!
What is that you say? I said yes to all those things on my calendar, not you?
That is beside the point and your deflecting blame will not excuse the fact that you are too full.... atleast that's my story and I am sticking to it!
So, dear schedule, please, please calm down. Please do not allow me to add one more thing to you. You could add a flashing message on my calendar that says "No more room" when I try to add something. Or maybe it should have a voice message that says "Hey you! You're doing this to yourself! STOP" ......I might listen to you....no, really....I might.
Oh, who's kidding who.....I wouldn't.
Ok, dear schedule, can we atleast put our heads together and come up with a way to get me through this season with my sanity in tact?
The woman who can't say no when she sees something that needs to get done and wants to do it all