Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

Well, I am still trying to catch my thoughts as they fly by on the lazy susan in my brain. I figure if I miss them, they will be around again!!! No really, I just have had no time to sit and write out a decent post.

Today was my last day of work and I have all next week off. So, plenty of time to write the posts....or at least that is what I hope.

Until then, enjoy my Friday Fill in!



1. No, we will NOT put the dancing Santa out this year. The song drives me CRAZY. Besides, I need to find it first.....Jason has hidden it too well. (see this post for explanation).
2. Such great memories of family dinners at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: aahhhhh!
4. Though it may not seem like it, it's all going to be okay.
5. I'll take the last piece of chocolate cake....after I go exercise! :)
6. I have the best family ever, at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing night with the family, tomorrow my plans include relaxing with the family and Sunday, I want to enjoy church and then.......relax! that is the theme of my weekend!


Happy Friday!!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Enjoy your weekend, and your time-off of work. I hope it is super relaxing!

H-Mama said...

cake and exercise go hand in hand, yes? ;)

Unknown said...

I totally agree with H-Mama - one cannot go exercising without cake, it's sacrilege!

Here are my fill-ins

Mocha with Linda said...

Yay! You have a quiet weekend to just enjoy!

Growin' With It said...

i hear ya on the RELAX! and pass the chocolate cake, i need some today. ☺