Today, Steve and I are celebrating 25 years of marriage. I look at this picture and think...wow, that was a long time ago! And then in the next instant think....seems like yesterday.
I am so blessed with with a husband who loves God and loves me with all his heart. What a gift to be married to my best friend!
In honor of our 25th, I wanted to give you 25 reasons why I love this man......
1. He loves God with all his heart, soul, mind and strength.
2. He puts God first in his life and in our marriage.
3. He knows me inside and out and still loves me like crazy!
4. He respects me.
5. He makes me laugh....a lot
6. This will embarrass my kids.....but he is quite a hottie!!!
7. He is an amazing father
8. He learns what is important to our kids and gets involved
9. He has always been a very hands on father
10. He takes his call to ministry very seriously and truly wants to be where God can use him most...no matter where that is
11. Together, we are better people
12. He has a great sense of humor and goes along with my spontaneity (thought it sometimes makes him crazy)
13. He holds me accountable to growing in Christ
14. He daily spends time with God and works to stay close
15. He protects me and makes me feel safe
16. He is a good friend, not just to me but to all his friends
17. He is not afraid or too prideful to say he is sorry
18. We are a team in parenting
19. He likes to snuggle, with me and the kids
20. He loves my cooking
21. He enjoys and looks forward to spending time with me
22. He works at knowing my needs and putting them first
23. He likes to hold my hand
24. Though we have changed over the years, he has worked hard to make sure we grow together
25. He is looking forward to empty nesting with me, retiring with me and all that entails!!!
I love you so much, Steve! Happy Anniversary!