Friday, July 20, 2007

Can EVERY muscle in your body hurt?!

I say YES!!! At least that is how I feel right now. Even my fingers and fingernails hurt as I am typing this. We had 19 tons of rock delivered yesterday and spent the day moving it (one wheel barrow at a time!) down the hill into the back yard. I have never worked so hard in my life....I wish it were done, but we have a few more tons to move tomorrow!!

My boys leave tomorrow afternoon for Arizona. They are going to visit my parents in Tucson. If you read this before then, please pray for safe travel. They are traveling alone and this is the first time they will have to change planes when flying by themselves. We couldn't get a direct flight. They have to change planes in Las Vegas.....yes, I have told them to stay away from the slot machines!!!! Anyway, thanks for the prayers!!!

I am off to bed.......hopefully I will be able to move in the morning!!!!

1 comment:

Mark W said...

It could have been worse... it could have been uphill! We will be praying for you as well as the boys :)