Wednesday, March 7, 2007

pictures of my hard work!

Okay, finally here are pictures of my paint job. I kind of rushed taking them this morning, so I hope they work. Enjoy!

This is the accent wall. I am going to paint this red in the dining room.

Just to show you the red up next to the "latte" color.

I haven't been able to hang this mirror yet, but this is the foyer.

"Steve's" chair...enough said!

This is scriptur I put on the wall in my kitchen "where two or three come together in my name, there I am with them. It looks really good!!! So you can see, I have been very busy!
Today is gorgeous outside. I am going to be planting pansys in my front yard..if I can find my yard tools..haven't seen those since the move!










1 comment:

Mark W said...

A little paint (well maybe alot, if you are the one painting!) makes a world of difference. I really like your choice of colors. Give Steve a break on the chair. To men a good chair becomes like a best friend, and they are hard to part with. LOL