Monday, March 12, 2007

Wow...marathon weekend!!

What a wonderful weekend!!!! Four of my friends from Indiana drove 11 hours on Friday to spend the weekend with me and help me with my house! I have to say, up front, that these are amazing friends!!! They worked their tails off on my house for 2 full days and are now driving 11 hours back home. I am so blessed to have them as friends!!! Thanks guys!! Plus it was just wonderful to see them all, I miss them a lot!

So, here is what we got done.....designed and hung drapes for my family room, peeled wall paper from the dining room, painted the dining room, found and hung drapes in the dining room, accessorized several walls and tables and planted 2 flats of pansies in my front yard.....all in 1 1/2 days!!! Half of Sunday was spent at church....it was so great to worship with these friends again!

So, here are some pictures of our work. Pictures really don't do it justice....it all looks fantastic and I now LOVE my house!!! Enjoy!

Mantel above fireplace in kitchen
family room and new drapes!

Flowers on the wall, Kristi and Deb put this together!!! Amazing!!!


dining room, you can't tell, but the curtains are a gold color and so beautiful

more of the dining room. That picture will be hung on that wall....soon!

foyer

scripture that I put above the door in the foyer!!



No comments: