Monday, March 5, 2007

painting...painting....painting.....

painting....painting.....and more painting.....when I am done, if I never see another paint brush again, it will be too soon!!! Of course, that is assuming I get done! Every muscle in my body is sore and I still have more to do. I also don't like ladders a whole lot and have to stand on the TOP rung to reach the peak of my vaulted ceiling...yikes!! So, I decided to take a little break and send out this blog.

I have to say though that the house is looking amazing, warm and becoming "my" house! I love it!! That is one thing about paint, the results are fast and very gratifying!! I finished my living room this weekend and am now working on the foyer and hallway. I will try to get pictures up when I get it all put back together. My friends are coming this weekend from IN and I am hoping, with their help!, to get the dining room done. Then I think I will take a break for a while!

Back to the brush.......

1 comment:

shell said...

so do we get to see pictures of this beautiful paint!?!?