Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday

It is hard to believe that in 2 short weeks we will be MOVING....yikes! That brings a miriad of emotions....heartache as I really have to start thinking about leaving my friends (just writing that brings tears to my eyes), overload as I think about the NUMEROUS things that I have to get done in 2 weeks, excitement as we look forward to seeing what God has in store for us and nervousness as we look forward to what God has in store for us! :) I could go on and on. This will probably be the fastest 2 weeks of my life! I also have to pack my daughter twice, once for her trip to Costa Rica with her grandparents (she leaves on the 27th, same day as the packers come) and also for her 2 1/2 weeks she will be staying at the Jaques to finish up her semester and HS career! Whew! That alone makes me tired.

Here is the tentative plan: the packers come on the 27th, they load us up on the 28th, we close on the house the 29th and plan on driving out that day. Once in Little Rock, we close on our house the 2nd and move in on the 3rd. Please continue praying for a smooth transition, especially with the boys as they start new schools and make new friends. Thanks!

No comments: