Thursday, December 14, 2006

musical furniture

This first picture is of some kids in the neighborhood that Jason babysits. They call him "big Jason" because they have a friend that is named Jason too. they came by to give me something and to give jason a hug, so i got this picture....too cute!!!



so, we have been playing musical furniture, etc. We gave some friends our snowblower, they gave us some furniture, we gave our old furniture to a single guy in our church with a new house to furnish....I love our friends furniture, but it dwarfs our current family room!!! It is pretty funny, it will look great in our new family room though!!



I had a very special day yesterday....the ladies in my neighborhood had a surprise brunch for me!! It was so fun. They had put together a scrap book for me. Each page is one family with pictures and a letter.....what a treasure!!!



so today i am busy with "details"...lots of phone calls. I will be glad when that part is over!!!



This last picture is of some kids in the neighborhood that Jason babysits. They call him "big Jason" because they have a friend that is named Jason too. they came by to give me something and to give jason a hug, so i got this picture....too cute!!!

















No comments: