Friday, March 6, 2015

Sovereign Over Us

This song is resonating with me this morning.




For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.  Plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

But I trust you, Lord.  I say "You are my God.  My times are in Your hands"
Psalm 31:14

So do not fear, for I am with you.  Do not be dismayed for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God. I trust in God's unfailing love forever and ever
Psalm 52:8

Lean on, trust in and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and don't rely on your own insight or understanding.  In all your ways, know, recognize and acknowledge Him and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6


2 comments:

Mari said...

I really like that song! And those verses are so comforting. Wonderful promises!

Cathy said...

Keep the faith Sara! I'm still praying!