Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday


I'm joining up with Rebecca Jo for Thankful Thursday today...

....I need a little "thankful" to refocus my feelings of depression over my frozen shoulder.  I have taken a few steps back today and am feeling a pity party coming on...

...Soooo....


** I am thankful for sunny, beautiful weather!  So much of the country has been snowed in or rained out and it has been simply fantastic here where I live!

** I am thankful for my health.  Though this shoulder is a pain (literally), I have very good health and have not been sick all winter.  I have many friends fighting much, much bigger health issues..so I am grateful today for mine.

** I am VERY thankful for my Essential Oils.....a BIG reason why I have not been sick this winter!!   

** I am thankful for interviews and job opportunities that remind me God is still moving us forward and toward that ministry that He has especially for us.

** I am so thankful for technology......for many reasons, but specifically today as technology allowed my son and daughter-in-love to hear their baby's heart beat for the first time!!  I remember that moment so well and my heart is over joyed for them!

** Today, I am thankful for my family, because.....well....mine is simply the greatest!! :)


Feeling better already!  :)

What are you thankful for today?

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I love your thankful list Sara. I'm so glad Rebecca Jo is doing this. It reminds me to be thankful, even for the little things. It is always encouraging to be thankful. I guess that's why I like that song, Count Your Many Blessings, see what God has done. He is always faithful and always good.

Heather said...

Oh that's so awesome they got to hear the heartbeat for the first time!! Technology truly is amazing and I love having it. Thankful for my health and family!

Rebecca Jo said...

I find that when I'm having pity parties, that's EXACTLY when I need to focus on things to be thankful for :)
My shoulder is KILLING me right now too - weather?

Hey - question - what oils are good for dry skin? My nose is so dry from Kleenex - & my lips are dryer then sand paper... I got the lavender lip balm but that's not even easing up the pain... suggestions my oil guru? :)

Mari said...

It surprises me sometimes when things are going the way I think they should, that if I stop and think I can come up with so much to be thankful for. I saw a sign with a saying - There is always, always, always something to be thankful for. I like that!