Sunday, May 4, 2014

I'm Just a Suit of Clothes that Jesus Wears

I'M JUST A SUIT OF CLOTHES THAT JESUS WEARS

When Jesus died for me on Calvary
He paid the penalty for all my sins
He suffered all pain
my simple heart to gain
And now His Spirit witnesses within
I'm just a suit of clothes that Jesus wears
My body is the house in which He lives
My voice is His to talk
My feet are His to walk
I'm just a suit of clothes that Jesus wears
He rose again to bring abundant life
To justify before His Father's face
I live no more
But He lives out His life
through me
I'm just a vessel
fashioned by His grace
As life goes on I fear not
come what may
He carries all my burdens and my cares
For me the battles done
For He's the victory won
I'm just a suit of clothes that Jesus wears

By Dennis Broadhurst

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

That is the coolest poem...
I need to save this