Sunday, January 6, 2013

P365....new season

So I have been in Texas for the week helping one of my best friends with her daughter's wedding.  We are so tired and moving slow today so I don't have my P365 pictures up...

However, this is a new season for P365.

Fransmama has graciously agreed to continue the tradition and host P365 from now on.  With what's going on in my life, I felt that after 4 years it was time to make some changes.  So, if you want to join in on all the fun (and it IS great fun), go HERE and link up with every one else.

You will still see me linking in on P365...old habits die hard....just not hosting!!!

Happy 2013!!!

4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Wow - can't believe you've been doing P365 for 4 years! I was thinking maybe 3. Time is flying!

Hugs to you for the new year!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Will miss linking up with you each week. Thank you for making it possible for the past few years.

Cathy said...

4 years! Can hardly believe it's been that long. You've done an excellent job (even though I never stuck with it, I think it's so awesome what you've done.)

semperfi said...

I understand the empty nest, I was posting less toward the end of the year, but hope to do better this year. Thanks for starting this & hope to see you at Momma Frans