Friday, August 19, 2011

Letters of Intent


 Joining Foursons for Letters of Intent today.  
Go on over there and check out some more rantings!



Dear Mother Nature, Summer or whoever,

I know I have said some ugly things about you at times, like here.  However, our weather has been glorious lately!!  And just in time for everyone to go back to school.  I know the kids at schools with no air conditioning (yes, that exists in AR) are thanking you!

But I just want to apologize for all the bad things I said when our weather was 114 degrees and burning up everything in site.  I didn't realize what you were doing.....

....acclimating us so well to the heat that 94 degrees feels like winter! 

Brilliant, really! 

Sincerely,

The woman that feels like we have had a weather reprieve this week, when really we haven't.


7 comments:

Penny said...

LOL!! I completely understand. It's sad when we think 95 degrees is "chilly."

LuAnn said...

funny - the kids here at least have ac.
And I too wish we lived closer - I would gladly share :)

Foursons said...

No way! There are no AC's in the schools there? That is insane. I think it's time to take some money from the football budget and invest in central AC for the entire district.

Congrats on the 94* though. I'd LOVE some weather like that!

Thanks for linking up!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

We had a couple of days in the high 70's! Heavenly! It did almost feel chilly. Now it's back to the high 90's. Of course, in our bipolar state, we'll be enjoy -10 degrees in just a few months. Lovely. Really.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

We had a break earlier in the week....but now we are back up in the 90's. I was so hoping for an early fall.

The Davidson Den said...

Ha! It's weird, isn't it?

Rachel said...

Hee hee!

Just too funny!


We had a swim day yesterday - blazing hot... then soccer practice in the rain today... go figure?!?!