Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Review...Matt Redman's 10,000 Reasons


I was so excited when I received the opportunity to review this album!!

I love Matt Redman's music.
so worshipful.
his music, at times, tends to say exactly what is on my heart.
Watching a video on the story of the song 10,000 Reasons, Matt said...
if you ever find yourself a little weary or sleepy or your running out of something to say to God, or there is something going wrong with your spiritual outlook....there is ALWAYS something to say to God.

Such a true statement.

Here's the video if you would like to listen to it and hear the inspiration behind the song.


This is a wonderful album!
I love listening to it....

...in the morning, when I am alone with God and preparing my heart to spend some time with Him.
...in the car
...when I'm hurting and need to be reminded of His love
...when my heart needs a little lift
...pretty much ANY time.

10, 000 Reasons by Matt Redman is being released today!!
Check this one out!

I think it will become one of your new favorites!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Sounds good! Thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

I had not heard of him before. Thanks for sharing this.

Have a great day!

Linda

Penny said...

Okay, I'm going to have to check this out! =)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Guess what! When Matt Redman recorded this live at a worship leader's conference in February, we were there!!! I've been sitting on these amazing lyrics almost forever! Listen closely--I think you can hear me! It's totally worth purchasing!! We've been listening all day!

Angie said...

Blessed Be Your Name is the album I listen to most often when walking! Such great praise music.

A few years ago at a Chris Tomlin concert my husband and I had a quiet conversation off in a corner with Matt about family and traveling and God, of course. He's the real deal! I'm so excited to hear about this new album. Yay!!