....it's just been crazy busy around here.
I feel like I am neglecting this blog of mine and am out of touch on what is going on in y'alls lives. I seem to barely have time to get Project 365 up lately. But hopefully things will slow down (famous last words, I know) in the next few weeks!!
Here's just a quick update on what is going on in my neck of the woods...
* had a hugely successful Luau for the Fine Arts at our school on Friday night....took me most of the weekend to recover!
* Jared finished out his year with the Youth Academy Symphony with a fantastic concert on Sunday.
* Hosted a wonderful going away cocktail party for my neighbor last night. God has blessed me with amazing neighbors....so sad to see one go, but it's not goodbye....just see you later!!
* Tonight is Jared's school honors night. We received an invitation which means he is receiving at least one honor....we have no idea what it is.
* I'm trying to get ready to leave Thursday for my daughter's college graduation...trying being the operative word...have yet to even consider what I am taking.
* Really having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that my daughter is graduating from college....how in the world did that happen so fast?!
* being too busy that I don't have time to exercise is not boding well for this body of mine....all the ice cream I am eating is not helping either....ugh!
So, please don't give up on me!!!
I will be back soon!