Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill-ins


1. She had a great and inspiring faith in Jesus Christ, my Aunt.

2. My camera, since the start of project 365, is by my side, always.

3. I know this: "Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners -- of whom I am the worst" I Tim 1:15

4. Be still and know that I am God. Psalms 46

5. These words apply to me: I am sinner saved by grace.

6. Yesterday was HOT and the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving to Memphis with my family & going to a baseball game, tomorrow my plans include the Memphis zoo, great BBQ and jazz and Sunday, I want to thoroughly enjoy the last day of our vacation and seeing Wicked with my family!

8 comments:

SmilingSally said...

WooWee! You have a terrific weekend planned.

Growin' With It said...

LOVe the timothy verse...needed that one this morning almost as much as the be still one! enjoy your weekend lady. time away is ALWAYS good for the soul!

Rach@In His Hands said...

Have a fantastic weekend, Sara!!! We LOVED Wicked!!

Skoots1moM said...

you're gonna so love wicked!!
and memphis is a great place to visit...you're right, the bbq rocks too

Liz said...

Wonderful fill-ins! Have a wonderful weekend! Wicked!! I hope you love it.

Mocha with Linda said...

Love it! Have a fun time this weekend! Wicked is coming here in August and we have tickets!

Kim said...

Have a WONDERFUL weekend! Sounds like a lot of fun :-)

Dena said...

Great answers and it sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned.

Speaking of Project 365, I wanted to let you know that we are getting ready to head out of town for a wedding and we might be staying over tonight. If so, I won't get my pictures for this week posted until possibly late Sunday night, but they will get posted. :)