Saturday, March 28, 2009

Project 365 - Week 13

Week 13. Sorry this is late. I didn't think I would get this posted, but it has been good to have something to work on! Here is my week:

Sunday

Driving to Dallas today
to help care for my aunt in her last days

Monday

today was tough
she is more unresponsive and more restless

Tuesday
Sweet moments

Wednesday

our "bed"

Thursday

waiting

Friday

This is the speaker from the nurses station.
It is extremely annoying
as there is no volume and it goes off all the time with them looking for nurses, doctors, etc.
After 7 days, we had had enough...

This was our fix.......
...it didn't work
..... but it did give us a much needed laugh!

Saturday

So good to have some of my family with me!!!
My Dad and my daughter

Link up below and let us enjoy your week in pictures!





Photobucket

9 comments:

Kim said...

I know this has been a tough, tough week for you Sara! We continue to pray for your aunt and the whole family.

Dena said...

From a very hard week you have gained some of the most wonderful, personal photos. I especially love the photo of the hands. Beautiful! And the one of your daughter with Grandpa. Very sweet.

Skoots1moM said...

mine's up...
sending prayers your way!!

Darla said...

the picture of your daughter is priceless...grandparents are so precious and we normally don't know it until they are gone. i love how we are able to follow each other through the happy times and the hard times, i will still be praying for you all.

Nise' said...

So sorry for your difficult week. Praying that God will wrap His arms of comfort around you.

Mocha with Linda said...

Loved the hands picture - reminded me of the one I took of my mom's hands!

KL - No said...

What a wonderful project - I'm excited to join in - my prayers are with you and your family as you continue on your journey.

Michelle said...

How wonderful that you were able to be with your Aunt.

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

A sober week of pictures . . .
Love the photo of grandpa and granddaughter. Life is Precious!

May the Lord's special peace be yours in these next days!
God Bless.