Thursday, December 4, 2008

blogging hiatus

I will be taking a short blogging hiatus.  There is so much going on in my world right now, that my brain can't focus on blogging.  However, I will be reading all my favorite blogs....it's what cheers me up and encourages me each day!  thanks for that!

Update on my aunt.  She is still in the hospital and has a severe case of pneumonia.  They still don't know what has caused her paralysis, however they can't do any thing until they get her over the pneumonia.  As of yesterday, she was not responding the to the antibiotics.  Last night, her doctor put her on a stronger one, so hopefully we will see improvement today.  I so covet your prayers for her and for my mom and dad who have flown there to care for her.

I am actually leaving this morning to fly and meet one of my best friends.  She has battled breast cancer all year and we planned this weekend to celebrate all her treatments being DONE!  What a great celebration! I need it!

Thank you for all your sweet comments on my last post.  You have no idea what they meant to me.  It still amazes me what great friends I have made through blogging...that I have never even met! 

..........someday!

Photobucket

11 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I will pray for your aunt. You have a blast celebrating with your friend; just please do check in every now and then.

Sara@iSass said...

Sara, have a good break. I'll be thinking about you.
You and Linda are the only ones who mentioned being ok with moving the date up. I'll make an executive decision on tomorrows post.

Anonymous said...

Praying for your aunt and will miss you during your bloggy hiatus.

But you have something to blog about when you get back - you won my giveaway! :)

Rachel said...

Have an awesome time!

I'll keep praying.

Growin' With It said...

breaks are always good. way to go! and i look forward to hearing how it went.

Rach@In His Hands said...

Have a fantastic trip - a celebration for sure!!
I'll continue to pray for you aunt...

Mocha with Linda said...

Have a fun time this weekend! Hope you have email access 'cause you won a book on my blog today!!

Ohilda said...

Sara,

Rest in the Lord during your break. You're humor and warmth will be missed. I am keeping your precious aunt in my prayers.

Hugs,

Ohilda

Greg C said...

Sorry to hear about your Aunt. I will pray for her as well. Hurry back.

Jamie said...

Enjoy your break! Update us when you can. I'll be here when you get back:)

shell said...

have a great time with kristi! i bet she is happy to get away from all the SNOW! :)