Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Fill-ins



1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was the movie Anna and the King.
2.The turkey gorgonzola panini and Carinos is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for taking responsibility.
4. Sarah Palin is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the words mom, I don't have any clean underwear again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a empty field, and on the other was a beautiful church.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to homecoming HS football game and wearing my new band sweatshirt, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and cooking/enjoying a shrimp dinner with my neighbors and Sunday, I want to worship God and relax....maybe  a nap!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Michelle said...

oh, loved your list!
Happy Friday!

Beverlydru said...

Just wanted you to know I have "lost" several comments I've tried to make on your site... I think it's me and that verification thingy. I think if I get it wrong twice it kicks my comment out. Man! Just want you to know I'm thinking of you and praying. I am so excited with you about Italy!!

SmilingSally said...

I agree especially with #4 and #7! Come see my answers.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
Enter the book giveaways too!

Janet said...

hahahahah oh, thanks, I needed a laugh!

Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)

Piggy said...

Love your answers. #5 is cute. I hope you have a great time at the homecoming. Happy Friday!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Have fun at the game!

~Swankymama said...

Yeah for homecoming!!! What fun!

Have a great weekend!

Stop by when you have a chance!

Denise

Yvonne said...

Have a great weekend!!