Monday, July 14, 2008

Need Prayers

Well, I have three days till we leave for Romania and this weekend was a whirlwind. I spent Saturday up at Russellville picking up Jared at band camp. He made the honors band and 2 honors ensembles. Of course, the first started at 8:00, so we had to leave here at 6:00 am (not easy for a non-morning person!) to get there on time. Then he didn't play again until 2:30!!! Argh!!! However, it wasn't a wasted day because I was able to shop at Walmart and Walgreens for all the little items I needed and got that checked off my list!! And I fit in a quick pedicure....of course my toes have to look good on the trip! :) I tried to post a video of Jared's concert, but it didn't work. Too bad because it was a treat!!! Amazing what these 13-14 yr. olds could do in just 4 days of practice!!!!

Sunday after church, we had a missions lunch for a new missionary that we are sponsoring which lasted till 2:00, then I had a new comers dinner at my house from 4:30-6:30.....then I collapsed at 9:00.

I woke up this morning with a huge to-do list........and not feeling well. This is my prayer need. Please, please pray I am not getting sick. Many trips to the toilet (TMI, I know) and the aches and I am a little worried that it is more than stress. I can not afford to start the trip sick!!! I am a little over the top in the stress category, so I am hoping that is what it is!!

Thanks so much! I appreciate all of you!!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Praying for spiritual, emotional and physical peace and health and you prepare and head out on your trip!

Many blessings to you :)