Saturday, November 10, 2007

Quiet house!

Well, i got my boys off yesterday for a youth retreat. Jared left after school and Jason left after the game last night......which we WON, our first play off game....BIG!!! It was awesome! Anyway, our youth pastor's wife drove 3 kids after the game. They had a 4 1/2 hour drive and would get them there about 2 or 3 in the morning. I am sitting here this morning "assuming" they made it okay since I didn't receive a phone call.....yes, I want to call but won't....no news is good news, right?!

So our house is VERY quiet this morning. Steve and I actually got to sleep in!!!! If you remember, I have children that are early risers. Everyone told me that when they became teenagers they would start sleeping in...wrong!!! And since they are boys, they are not very quiet in the mornings....so I enjoyed sleeping in to a quiet house today!!!!

Steve's parents are coming in sometime this evening. They are driving from Wichita and will be here till Thursday. So......sometime this morning I need to get my bumm off this sofa and start cleaning my house!!!!

Maybe later!

No comments: