Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's HOT!!!

We are breaking records here in Arkansas.....106 degrees the last couple of days! and with the heat index, it feels like 115..............HOT!! Here are my guys trying to get some work on our retaining wall early in the morning before it's so hot they pass out!!!


It looks like Steve is not doing anything and making Jared do all the work! But Steve has been out there working for over an hour before he was joined by Jared!


This week has been CRAZY busy and just about everthing that could go wrong has.........I woke up Monday morning very sad that it was Alyssa's last week before college. However, it has been so stressful here, I haven't had time to be sad! I asked her what she wanted for her "last supper". I would fix whatever she would miss the most and of course she picks the WORST meal to fix in this hot weather....chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and green beans (fresh).....I will have to add more fans in my kitchen!

Well, I am soooooo tired, I need to go relax a bit. I probably won't have time to post before we leave Friday. Please pray for a safe trip and smooth drop off!!!!!

No comments: