Monday, July 16, 2007

Where is the summer going?!!!!

I looked on my calendar today and realized it was July 16!!!! The summer is over half over...where did it go? It seems like the kids just got out of school!

Well, I started my part time job last week and I lOVE it!!!! It is perfect for me. I will be working Monday and Tuesdays from 8-2:30. I think I am really going to enjoy it and especially interacting with all the people!!

Jared made it home from band camp this weekend. Marv and Gladys Boht stopped in on their way back to IN and they went with us to hear his concert and pick him up. I was very surprised how GOOD the band was!!! They sounded like a high school level band! Jared loved the camp and can't wait to go back next year.

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit with the Bohts!! It was fun to show them around Little Rock and our home. I think they were surprised at how nice it is here.

Alyssa is getting her wisdom teeth out tomorrow............yikes! Jason's wisdom teeth went fairly smoothly....I hope the same goes for Alyssa!!! They say it can be harder for s and they are more likely to get dry sockets.....so please pray that she won't get those, they are so painful!!!

Well, can't think of much else. yesterday was our first sunny day in 2 weeks and the first day the kids could swim in a while!!! I am sooooo tired of the rain and am hoping it will be gone soon. There is still some in the forecast.................yuck!

No comments: