Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I know you are all wondering why there hasn't been an update on the pool for over a week....because they have not worked on the pool for over a week!!! I finally called the guy and we are in that lull time when while the plumbing, etc was being put in the other guys went to another site. They have to finish the first part there before they come back. I wondered why they told me it would take 6 weeks to finish...now I know! I think they are supposed to start working at the end of the week.....we shall see.

Jason is doing GREAT. I am amazed at how well he did with his wisdom teeth and can only hope and pray that Alyssa does as well this summer with hers. He had a bad day on Sunday, but went to school on Monday and has been fine ever since. He is still a bit swollen.....I actually hate to see that go away....he looks so much more like he did as a toddler, the chubby little cheeks.....I miss that!!! But he is starting to get his chisled chin back...he is happy!

Jared got recommended and accepting to the National Junior Honor Society this week...very cool! We are so proud of him.

Not much else going on! It is supposed to be a gorgeous day today!!!!

1 comment:

GrangerBaxters said...

May I just say that I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ;)