Monday, April 2, 2007

spring+break+is+ % %21%21%21

Okay, we had a really good spring break, but I have to admit that I was glad to have the boys back in school this morning....they had had a little too much "togetherness". The noise level in my house dropped by a huge percentage at 8:00 this morning! ha!

Steve's parents are still here and will be leaving in the morning. Tonight we are driving back to Hot Springs for Jason's baseball game. Grammie is very excited to be able to see a game!!! She loves it as much or more than we do!

Some bad news...Alyssa was laid off on Sunday. She went into work and immediately was told the company was cutting back....last hired, first fired! She was very sad, she really liked that job! But I have to say, the company really took care of her and gave her a 2 week severance package! Pretty good for only being there 5 weeks! But now she has to hit the pavement again and is not looking forward to it. Please pray she finds a job quickly! She is still dealing with the forged checks issue from when her car was broken into. She may have to appear in court. I'm telling you, this has really had some big life lessons since she moved here! I guess I am just glad they are happening now when we are here to support her!

Well, not much else is going on....except of course the laundry, the dishes, the cleaning......yawn!

No comments: