Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Well, I am looking out my window and SNOW. I guess i should enjoy it because i won't be seeing it much once we move...WOO HOO!!! We have chosen a moving company. They are coming to pack us up on Dec. 27th and will load everything on Dec. 28th...then we are off to AR. Alyssa is leaving on the 27th for a 10 day trip to Costa Rica with my parents. She will actually fly back here on the 7th of Jan. and finish school. As i am writing this, i realize that some of you don't know the whole story of our moving and how God has been working. so on my next blog, i will write about that. Anyway, a couple saw our house yesterday and loved it. They have an offer on their house and are currently negociating it. If it works out, they are then going to put an offer on our house! Please pray this goes through! Thanks!

2 comments:

atthegrand said...

This should be a great thing for you. Now all I'll have to do is remember to check it. Hmmmm......
Kristin

Susan Murdock said...

Ok, so now I am a blogger too. How fun. Yes, please update us on Allysa. I thought she was going with you right away. And you said something about pictures.
Susan