Saturday, December 23, 2006

Overwhelming!

We have been so blessed with amazing friends!!! Our small group had a going away party for us last night that included anyone who had ever been in our small group (plus a few more). It was so fun and we just are over whelmed with the love that has been showered on us...

They gave us this great tree and everyone presented us with an ornament that would remind us of them....how cool is that!!! This tree will have a special spot in our new house!!!!

They also gave us a BEAUTIFUL tree skirt for our tree...monogrammed. It is gorgeous!
Cindy Crane also made me a quilt. For those of you that know her, she makes blankets for everyone....I finally got my OWN!!! YEA!!!
Then, at the end, we were present with this amazing scrapbook!! I wish I could show every page. Each person made a page with pictures of their families, pictures of things we done, etc and wrote special things to us. Wow, i can't even express what this means to me! I am going to miss these friends SO MUCH, but this just confirms that we will ALWAYS be friends and they will all always be in my heart!

God is so good to us! Thank you to all my friends for making us feel so special and so loved and for letting God use you to wrap his arms around me! I love you guys!!!









No comments: