Saturday, June 16, 2012

Project 365 - Week 24

Week 24.

It's been a great week!!  I was able to get my children's summer sunday school completely staffed early on and so was able to relax the rest of the week!!!  Whew!!!

Summer is definitely here!!!

Here's my week:
Sunday
 The last night our friend, Mark is here.  He and Steve were trying to redeem themselves in Euchre.....and they did.


 Monday
 Went and picked blueberries today.  So Good!!!


Tuesday
 This is a nice change!!!!
Hope it sticks around!


Wednesday
 I attended a going away party for a dear friend who is moving out of state.  We are so going to miss her!!!


Thursday
 Had a pedicure today and then spent the afternoon by the pool with a good friend.  pretty awesome day!


Friday
 Leaving on a mini trip tomorrow and spent the day making some goodies to take with us!!!


Saturday
We are at Rita and Mike's!!!
Jared has a MusicEd camp at Anderson and we drove him up today.  The bonus is we get to visit with Rita and Mike!!!



Hope you had great week!!!





10 comments:

LuAnn said...

fun week - nice picture of Mike and Rita too.

Happy Travels !!!

Kim said...

Your treats looks sooooo good! So do those blueberries. (Can you tell I'm reading this before breakfast? haha)

Looks like a fun-filled week. And how cool that you got to spend time with Mike and Rita!

Robin Lambright said...

Skoots and I were talking about learning how t play an new card game just the other day.... euchre, no clue how to play it!!!!

Loved those treats, very simple but they look so yummy. I love sweet and salty together!

I need a pedi!

Blessings
R

riTa Koch said...

You take great photos, you make your subjects look better than they are!
What a wonderful visit, and with the prospect of your return in just a few days. And we'll get to hear all about Jared's experience!

The Bug said...

Looks like a great week. I might have to get blueberries today after looking at that picture :)

I really hate I didn't get over there to visit with you guys. I keep hoping it will work out!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Sounds like a wonderful week filled with lots of friends!

Lisa said...

Those blueberries look SO yummy!! I bet you can work magic with them.

StephieAnne said...

Ok, that answers my Facebook question - I figured it would be a much bigger deal if Jared was getting dropped off for good!

So jealous of your gas prices - the west coast has been trapped in the upper $3 - and even into $4 for a while...not sure what the problem is but we are starting to drop, though not at all where you are yet. UGH!

Hope you enjoy your time away!!!! =)

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Loved those blueberries and the little kisses snacks. Pedis rock my world. Looks like you had a good week.

The Davidson Den said...

Mmmm....blueberries!! My kids have been begging to go picking. I don't know how we'll ever find the time. But I really should make some because it's so fun and so memorable.

Lovely toes, girl!

Your treats look fabulous, too. I'd probably gorge myself on those if given the opportunity. :( Hope your trip was great fun!