I am having a hard time getting back into blogging.
I know we all go through these seasons with our blogs, especially with the busyness of summer, but it is still very frustrating. I miss it.
But to keep from complete silence, today you get some random points of what is going on in my life....sorry, it's the best I can do right now!
* I fell on the 4th. Hit the wet tile in my foyer and my feet completely went out from under me. I seriously thought I had broken my hip or shoulder, but I was just very bruised up. So I have been moving slow this week. I think I hurt worse today, 4 days later, than I did when it happened....50 year old bodies don't bounce back quickly....ugh.
* driving to pick up Jared today from Honors Band Camp. Can't wait to hear his concert. This has been a bit tough not seeing him for 2 weeks, then having 1 day before he left again for a week. I miss my baby!!!
* Went to a worship service last night put on by the Nehemiah network....a.ma.zing. this is an organization that brings pastors together citywide to work together toward revival in our city. So wonderful to worship along side people from all over Little Rock. And even more wonderful to have God speak to my heart on some things I have been praying about!
* In TWO weeks, I leave for the SheSpeaks conference. Can I just say that I am a little bit nervous about this? Not like me at all. I guess I am feeling a little out of my element and wondering what God has for me there. A dear friend prayed for me last night and asked me "don't you like surprises?" I do! So I am trying to focus more on the excitement of the surprise than the fear of the unknown.
* been hurting for my friend Kathleen and little Macy. I will have a post soon of a poem Kathleen wrote about her feelings....so good. But keep praying. The disease is still attacking Macy's new kidney. They are trying some new things and are hopeful, but please keep praying for this sweet girl and her family.
Have a great weekend everyone!