I am joining This Side of the Pond for the first time in her Wednesday hodgepodge. After reading mine, head over to her blog and join the fun!!!
1. Summer's here-whoohoo! What's your favorite sight, sound, AND smell associated with summer? Favorite sight - the swimming pool open! Favorite sound - Splashing water and kids laughing! Favorite smell - meat cooking on the grill!
2. Fireflies or lightning bugs...what are they called in your neck of the woods? Funny, I've heard both down here, but I call them fireflies. We didn't have them in AZ when I was growing up, but when we lived in IN, the boys would feed them to frogs and watch their belly's light up!
3. What is something from the past week that reminded you of your childhood? I honestly can't think of anything right now.
4. Define 'the good life'. The good life for me is being surrounded by my family, having my health and my faith in Christ and the ability to worship Him freely. That's definitely the good life.
5. Tell us what we'd see if you took a snapshot of your desk/work space? organized chaos
6. Peaches or watermelon...yes, you have to choose. peaches all the way, fresh from the tree...YUM!!!
7. Ever been skinny dippin'? Is that too much for the Wednesday Hodgepodge? Rest assured we won't need details...unless of course you feel you must but remember, this is a family friendly blog so keep it G rated. yes, nuff said!
8. Insert your own random thought here. As much as I love EVERYthing about summer, my favorite season, I am looking forward to a break from this unusual heat wave during my vacation in WY next week!!! Maybe it's because I just desperately need a vacation!!!