* I have been in a season of insomnia lately. I go through these every once in a while and I blame it on menopause (like every other bad thing happening to my body). But my mind is in a bit of a fog today.
* We have had way too many tornadoes lately and I am getting tired of the sound of the sirens. However, I am thankful for the protection my family has had....others here have not been so lucky.
* I hosted 25 teachers from the school yesterday at a last minute luncheon that got moved to my house the day before. It was AWESOME! I am very thankful for the ability God gave me to be flexible. I would miss out on so much otherwise.
* my brother and his family arrived last night from AZ, in between the storms. I am so excited to have them here over Easter!
* We are taking our kids to see Ouachita Baptist University today.
* I most likely won't be posting again until P365....me and my brother will be having too much fun together!!! :)