Saturday, December 25, 2010

Project 365 - Week 52

 Week FIFTY TWO!!!!

 We did it!!!!  Granted there are 6 more days in the year, but this is the last week!!!  So be sure to link up this week, I will be choosing a name for the $20 gift card from blurb from those who linked up for the last 3 weeks!!

Well, I think I had one of the best Christmas' ever!  I can't wait to tell you about it, but that will have to wait....I need to get back to the movie we are watching!!!  I hope that each of you had a wonderful time with your families and are still enjoying the holiday!

Here's my week:
 Sunday

 We started our Christmas puzzle yesterday..

 ...and we finished it today!
I'm going to have to get a new puzzle!

Monday

We got a new game...Blokus
Very fun and pretty fast paced
Tuesday

Alyssa and I made these today!!!  yum!
Wednesday

The church youth Christmas party is tonight.  
My kids have a tradition of dressing crazy for it.....
....they are so much fun!
Thursday

This.....is my downfall.
I never should have made it!!!
Friday

 We started the evening at church.
Then came home to our traditional dinner of cheeses, shrimp, sausage, etc.
 The kids read their Christmas letters to each other and exchanged their presents.

 It was a beautiful evening and reminded me again what a wonderful family I have!

Saturday
Merry Christmas!!!!
Ok, so I just realized that I screwed up on my numbers somewhere along the way and found it was too far back to change them all....so I am just righting it today!

The kids showered us with confetti poppers when the came out doing the Bowyer Dance today...
  
   The most creative gift of the day.....


Can you tell there are pictures of my husband and the kids on the M&Ms!
This was SO cool!!!

And the best image for me.....
my son working out a lego set I put in his stocking as a joke.
This is a sweet picture!

Our holiday is still in full swing!  enjoy your week and have a wonderful New Year!!!!


20 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

I knew you could get personalized M&Ms but didn't know you could do pics on them! Fun!

Love the games and the puzzle pics! Sounds like a wonderful time!

RaD said...

Hey! Did you go buy Blokus after seeing it on my blog? It is such a fun game, I love it!

I love all of your family's holiday traditions.

Skoots1moM said...

i've been looking for a new game...will have to try this one...think we'll play mexican train tomorrow after church.
Hope all your Christmas dreams came true this year ;)

Darla said...

will you all be able to eat the m&m's that have those pictures on them? i'm not sure i could. lol, great family christmas! i don't know how you do it all. God's blessings to you all in 2011. Are you doing this project again? i said i wouldn't but i'm seriously thinking about it. my cell phone saved me this year. whew!

LuAnn said...

looks like the perfect Christmas with the family. Saw your pictures on fb. fun !!!!

Thanks again for all you do for us camera people with this project and continuing in 2011. I told Darla - this has become a part of my daily life and can't imagine not doing it.

We are headed to my parents for Christmas #3 with my brother from MN. GEt to spend the night and enjoy tomorrow too.

Blessings to your family in 2011!!!!

The Bug said...

What a fun week! Looks like Alyssa is the one who REALLY got into dressing crazy this year :) Boy, I don't know what that was that is your downfall - but it looks yummy!

Lori said...

Sara - Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I am really enjoying the time with the family all back together as I know you are too. Love the Christmas puzzle idea... I'll have to look for one!

Rebecca Jo said...

The picutres of the kids dressed up is HILARIOUS!!!!

So you have a tradition of shrimp & cheese? I love that... I'm all about finger foods at Christmas!

Now you've got me wanting to check out that game!!!

is that picture frame hand made from video game boxes? That's awesome!!!!

Excited to start a NEW year of Project 365 2011 edition!!!!

Robin Lambright said...

We have that game, LOVE IT!

Blessings for a wonderful Christmas and for a safe and Happy New Year!

I have enjouyed 365 this year and I am totally looking forward to next year. I may have to get a new storage device or swith to online backup for all the pictures I have accumulated over this past year!

Blessings
R

Rita said...

We always had a Christmas puzzle at my mom's too, but we started after Thankgiving and were lucky to be done in time for Christmas!
Yummy treats and some good times with family (we love Blokus)!
I love the pic of your son putting the legos together - that is still a common thing at our house, but something they never outgrow!

riTa Koch said...

If I had all that wonderful food around, I'd look like a blimp. How do you do it? I know, you are ever so very active.
I like your Christmas Eve traditional food, easier than ours. We have shrimp also, in addition to artichokes and more. Seems to get more complicated every year.
Thank you for another great year, and the promise of more!

Lisa said...

Looks completely fun and amazing! Pretty puzzle...I think I'll break one out when the kids are up from their naps. Good way to spend a snowy afternoon.

Enjoy the rest of your time with the family. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Karin said...

very cool m&m's. :) Sooo glad you are having such a wonderful holiday!

He & Me + 3 said...

What an awesome week. we love puzzles. Your family is so beautiful.
Have a happy new year!

Christine said...

Your pictures make me wish I was part of your family! ;)
Merry Christmas and happy new year, friend!

Kim said...

Looks like you had an AMAZING week! We did too and now I'm trying to upload photos so I can post my final Project 365 of the year. I'd forgotten how slow our internet is in Argentina :(

I love those M&Ms!!! And how your kids dress up -- too fun :) Your whole week looks like you have some seriously cool family traditions!

Blessings for 2011!!!

Tori said...

We love Blokus here too! I love the M&M's, how fun.
The kids Christmas party "costumes" are great! You Bowyers always keep it fun.
So who was the winner of the Santa hiding this year? I am guessing you?!
Have a great rest of your week and Happy New Year!

Cathy said...

Great pictures! I love the last picture the most. Looks like Lily must have had a lot of fun and just pooped out! haha

The Davidson Den said...

Girl, you did GOOD in the kitchen this week!! I did some cooking, but I didn't do any baking, which is so weird. We didn't make our family's traditional sweet until Christmas Day!! And you know what I still have in my fridge?? Sugar cookie dough for the Christmas cookies I never got around to rolling out with the kids. (Sigh.) Oh, well.
I SO enjoyed all your pics this week, especially the one of your kids dressed up crazy for their party. Hilarious! Y'all are such a fun family!
Merry (late) Christmas!

H-Mama said...

A wonderful family, indeed, Sara! What a fun week!