Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CSN product review

CSN stores recently contacted me about reviewing one of their products on my blog!!

I have worked with CSN before and they are awesome!!!

Do you know that they have tons of amazing products for your home? Like these Bathroom Vanities if you're redoing your bathroom. I only wish I had it in my budget to use this beauty. Go on over and take a peek, I think you'll be stuck there for a couple of hours ooohing and aaaahing.

 For my CSN giveaway last year, I had so much fun looking around and picking out something special for my readers. So when they contacted me to review a product, I was thrilled.

And was ecstatic when I found out that I was going to get to review this beauty...


The Digital ProFry Element Deep Fryer.
Now I am a southern girl at heart and when you ask me to review....meaning I HAVE to use it....a deep fryer, well I could hardly wait to get my hands on it. 

It was so easy to use!!!
Very few parts and simple to put together.
I was really surprised at how fast it heated up!!

Of course, I had to try SEVERAL different items....
....fries....
....chicken tenders....
and my ultimate favorite....
...fried catfish!!!

And you can't have all that without corn bread!!!

Look at these fries!!!

They were so good.  However, I fried them first and when (yes, when) I do this again, I will fry them last....they got a bit soft while I cooked everything else.

But look at this chicken and fish!!!
beautiful!!
and it tasted just as good as it looks!!!


I have never owned a fryer like this before.
I have always fried food in a skillet....no more!!! 
I am hooked!!!

Thanks again to CSN for allowing me to review this product!!!
Now go check out some of their stores...
or one of their over 200 other stores!!!!   


3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my. I love fried food. I am coming right over. YUM. Cheese sticks are the best in the deep fryer.

Tori said...

Awesome!! So you get to keep it, right? :)

Beverlydru said...

Every "specialty" gadget I've ever had has been phenomenal. The only problem is I won't go buy them and my husband has a policy (based on experience) not to give me gifts that have plugs. LOL.