Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Urgent prayer needed

I am sure most of you have heard that a strong earthquake hit Haiti.

I am calling on all you prayer warriors to pray for the people of Haiti right now and the missionaries that are living there. The devastation is huge.

If you go to THIS website, you can get some idea of what is going on.

You can also go to THIS website.

Both of these are missions/missionary organizations serving Haiti.

And if God lays it on your heart, they will be in dire need of funds to help rebuild. There is a donate button on the Heartline blog site.




7 comments:

Patrice and Higgins said...

My heart is so heavy for them...will be praying!

Jamie said...

I am praying!!!

Melissa said...

Saw it on Yahoo news. Definately will be praying.

Ohilda said...

Praying hard here!!!!

LuAnn said...

I'm praying here too!!!

StephieAnne said...

The Compassion child that we have sponsored for 6 or so years lives in Haiti. His name is Johnny - if you think to pray specifically for him as well, we'd appreciate it!

gemini said...

my heart just broke when we heard the news, we have missionary friends over there. Let's all pray for them. God bless everyone.