Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fill-ins




1. The lesson I learned yesterday was that no matter what service organization you are waiting for, when they say they will be there between 8-12....they will always show up 10 minutes before 12.

2. Home, where friends and family meet.

3. All these years I thought I would feel "grown up" when I reached 50.

4. 1960 was the year when I arrived.

5. The truth is that God is who He says He is and can do what He says He can do.

6. Complete awe and love is what I remember most from that day when each of my children were born.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sending my kids to the youth retreat, tomorrow my plans include who knows...we will be kidless!! and Sunday, I want to worship God with my church family!

14 comments:

Beth Herring said...

Beautiful sentiments from your precious heart!

Michelle said...

I know! I wish they would give a more definite time!

i always thought i'd feel grown up the older i got....hasn't happened yet, and i consider that a most wonderful thing! ha

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Ooooooo, a kidless Saturday. I hope your hubbie will be home to share it with you!

Happy Weekend!

Skoots1moM said...

YOU're so right with delivery men and service techs...and don't get me started on contractors.
A fun Saturday to come, for sure!

Mocha with Linda said...

Love these. And #1 is sooo true. . .unless you decide to make a quick 10-minute run to the store at 9:30!!

H-Mama said...

perfect definition of 'home'. ;)

Unknown said...

Really nice fill-in. I have lived through number one many times.

Liz said...

I love #2 and #3! Have fun on Saturday!

Melissa said...

Hey Sara! I totally copied this from you for an easy post. I hope you dont mind. No kids? I can't wait until those days come more frequently, sometimes. That is exactly what I would have put on #6 if you hadn't. Good to know you never forget. :)

Kim said...

LOL on #3 :0 Me too! Actually I thought I'd feel grown up a lot sooner. Still hasn't happened. Maybe when I'm 70?

Have a great kidless weekend!

Cathy said...

Great answers Sara, especially #5

achildoftheking said...

Sara, you have a great FF. I love your fill-ins. Great job!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great answers....enjoyed your blog....

Jamie said...

You mean you don't feel grown-up at 50? I was hoping that feeling would come this summer when I hit 40.

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday!