Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Joining Linda for our last Random Dozen of the year!! That always sounds so weird.....last of the year! I need to start practicing writing 2010.....it always takes me a few months to get it down!
So here we go:
1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends? Nope. I will share with just about anybody (any body I know, that is) unless you tell me you have some communicable disease......even then, if I am really thirsty I will probably do it!! And to maybe gross you out further, I will share gum, suckers.....I'm not picky!!
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.) That God IS in control and all He wants me to do is believe He will do what He says He will do. I've also learned I am much stronger than I thought I was.
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations? Between Christmas and New Years Eve. We have a New Years day open house and usually have lots of people, so I need all the room I can get.......the tree has to go!
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is: finish the book I am reading. It might happen.
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)? I have said many times that I am sooooo happy to be back in the south.....NO SNOW!! I do not like to be cold! I would prefer that it was summer all year long (can you guess I grew up in AZ?)
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales? yes.
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? nope. just a quiet evening at home. We might go play cards with some friends. Our big party is the next day!
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January? Hopefully a good start to a new year. And my baby will turn 16 on the 4th!
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.) drama......enough said. I am happy to say goodbye to 2009.
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know. I have no idea. I get on first thing in the morning and then again at night. Sometimes I get on during the day too. Hmmmmm, probably way too much time.
11. Who runs your household? Wow, let's see. Steve pays all the bills (woo hoo!), I take care of "the family", we both share in big decisions......so who runs the household?.......both of us?
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.That I would be able to trust God completely and that in doing so, I would not worry about the things I can't control or are not important in the grand scheme of things.
Happy New Year ya'll!!!
Posted by sara at 12:01 AM