Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Three's of Me

I have started a very busy time....the 2 weeks before school starts.....

..........boys in band camp every day, getting every one used to getting up early again, getting my daughter packed and ready to head back to college, trying to prep myself to go back to work, writing curriculum for the fall session of our children's program at church and on top of that, I am in a blogging funk......

....so this is what you get today!

The Three's of Me

Three names I go by:
Sara
Sara Lynn
Mom (or Mooooooom)

Three jobs I've had:
Mom (my biggest, hardest and most rewarding job)
Marketing consultant
Sales Rep

Three places I've lived.
Tucson
Dallas
Minot, ND
(I've actually lived in 7 places!)

Three favorite drinks:
Diet Dr. Pepper
COFFEE
a nice red wine


three favorite TV shows:
So You Think You Can Dance
24
Top Chef

Places I've been:
Africa
China
South America

Three of my favorite foods:
Any kind of pasta
Pizza
Mexican

Three of my favorite books:
Bible
Safely Home by Randy Alcorn
Sunflower and the secret Fan (my new favorite)

Three favorite movies
Anna and the King
Princess Bride
Braveheart

Three things I am looking forward to:
Life to slow down a bit
being on a schedule again
Christ's return!!


Have a Happy Tuesday!!!



10 comments:

Cathy said...

Great list Sara! Especially like the last looking forward to - Christ's return!! Amen!

Kim said...

hahaha
You're going to be waiting a long time for things to slow down! I've come to the conclusion that life never slows down, just takes on a new direction of crazy :-)

Enjoyed getting to know you better!

Have a great week, even if it does go by in a blur :-)

Dena said...

We have the college moving done, and my son doesn't start back to high school until 8/26, so we have a while for that.

Interesting that you lived in Minot. All my dad's family is from ND and he has relatives all over up there, and my Grandmother is in Minot. Small world. :)

SmilingSally said...

It's always interesting to learn more about my blogger friend.

Jamie said...

You've been to Africa?!?!?! I so want to go there! Did you go for a mission trip? I'd love to hear about it.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Sara! I love this meme! Will have to join in soon!
Have a great week!

Lisa said...

I didn't realize you are a world traveler! That's pretty sad that life slows down when you go back to work...I don't think its supposed to work like that. :)

Michelle said...

That was fun! I agree with you that being a mom is the hardest job we will ever have. :)

riTa Koch said...

I just learned a new word.
'blagathy'=when you become apathetic about posting in your blog.
Hopefully it is temporary.
The 3's were very interesting!
We have the same two favorite TV shows! And movies.
I've been to over two dozen countries, but not THREE other continents.
You have a looooooooooot to share with us!
Much grace to you for your busy weeks, and getting over blogathy!

Anonymous said...

I'm very jealous of the places you've been! :)