Saturday, April 25, 2009

Project 365 - Week 17

Week 17. We are getting amazingly close to 1/2 way with this project. So hard to believe. I can't tell you how great this has been for me and I am so excited each week to see everyone else's pictures! I am so proud of each of you for hanging in there and also for those of you that got side tracked but jumped back in!!! As we have always said, this is a project to document everyday life, not a contest!! So, if you are reading this for the first time and want to jump in.....PLEASE do!

Since I was at the Weekend to Remember marriage conference last weekend, I had to post early and didn't include Saturday. So, that is where I will be starting this week.

Saturday

We made it to the Weekend to Remember Conference
a bit tired (I look tired) and not 100%, but still there
and it was great!

Sunday

We got to spend the night at the Peabody
What a gorgeous hotel!!
I loved that they had a duck soap on the tub!!!

Monday

It's been that kind of day!

Tuesday

My first blooms of the season!!
the amazing thing about this is that I have a very brown thumb!!!
For the last 2 years, I have been trying to learn how to care for these beautiful rose bushes.
And no matter what I do/don't do to them, they keep coming back each year and looking as gorgeous as ever!!! gotta love that!

Wednesday
All my goodies from Linda's Flip Flop Frenzie!!
I had so much fun with this carnival!

Thursday

This is what I looked at most of the day.
It was a very busy day at work!

Friday

This was a great day!!!

I was able to meet up with my blogging friend Darla, from Heartshare, as she and her family passed through LR on their way home from a week in Nashville.
Though it was short....they still had many hours of driving to go.....it was so fun to meet her!


It is also prom night!
Here is Jason and his girlfriend on their way!

Saturday

Pizza for dinner.......yummo!!


Now let's see what your week looked like!!





Photobucket

19 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Looks like you had a super week!

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

First: Hurray for the “Weekend to Remember!!”
I would have *stolen* that duck soap :-)
Monday: omigosh!!!!!!!!!!
Roses: omigosh again – These honestly look like something you’d see in a catalog or a magazine. Absolutely glorious! God’s Handiwork is precious and gorgeous. Your camera work: not bad either!
Prom Night – Well… I’ve already left my 2¢ regarding this on Facebook.
Sara: your photos this week are magnificent. Really.
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.
God's Blessings on you and yours!
~es.

sara said...

Esthermay.....of course I took the soap!!!

Amy said...

what a great pizza picture!
i really like the one of you and your husband. ya'll are too cute! glad you're feeling better!!

Skoots1moM said...

MINE'S UP...THANKS FOR HOSTING
you had a great week!

Dena said...

What a great picture of you and your husband! And I also love the prom picture!!

SmilingSally said...

We stayed at the Peabody once and saw the ducks march into the fountain.

Christine said...

I loved seeing your week, Sara! I rejoiced with everyday that was good and sweet--so much better than last week, yes?! And your pictures were fabulous. I loved your pizza photo--way to get down there, close and personal. Did anyone look at you strange and say "what are you doing?" because that's usually what I get. ;) Have a beautiful Sunday!!

Cathy said...

I was in the Peabody once for a International Youth Conference. Such a neat place. We got to see the ducks parade through. Now I'd like to stay there sometime. That soap is so cute,.

Your son and his date look so adorable dressed up for the prom. Man they grow up so fast don't they?

Love the roses!

Glad to hear you're feeling better and that you had so much fun at your marriage conference.

I'll post my Project 365 when and if my hubby can get the info off our hard drive. You can read my post for today if you want to hear about our computer problems. :)

beckyjomama said...

I want to do a weekend to remember SO bad! Maybe someday!
The prom pics are lovely and the pizza ... yumm!

Heather of the EO said...

I love prom pics. They're looking great!

And you look great in the picture of you and your husband...not tired, great! :)

Kim said...

Such a sweet picture of you and hubby! Also of your son and his girlfriend all dressed up :-)
Your roses are lovely!

All the photos were great...like the commentary too. "That kind of day" LOL

Lisa said...

Your roses are beautiful and I really enjoyed the prom pictures. I guess you are in a good location for meeting up with people...what fun!

I did the blurb book a month or so ago and was very pleased with the results. Makes blogging totally worth it, I'm impressed you got two years done. It took me so long to get the pages to look like I wanted them to but so happy to have it done.

Deb said...

So glad you ended up getting to go to the Family Life conference. Though tired, you looked happy there with your hubby. Hope your coming week is as full of life as your last.

Deb said...

So glad you ended up getting to go to the Family Life conference. Though tired, you looked happy there with your hubby. Hope your coming week is as full of life as your last.

Jackie said...

Love the pic of you and your hubby. Y'all are such an awesome couple!

And it makes me so happy that you showed us the duck soap. It's the little things!

There is no better way to wrap up a week than with pizza - perfect!

said...

I don't think I will be able to handle it when my girls get boyfriends. I'm so glad my hubby will threaten those boys within inches of their lives. Your young man is very handsome.

Growin' With It said...

i really need to get on board and starting doing this. i give myself grace on not taking a photo every day, but this is a great way to catch up!

btw...love that photo of you and your man, so cute!

Becky said...

Sounds like a great week started out the right way. Your closeups of the food did make me a little hungry though.

Those roses are lovely. Around here we call them deer candy. :-/