Saturday, January 17, 2009

Project 365 - week 3

Here we are......already at week 3!!! How are you all doing? I am still really enjoying this project. Although I have forgotten my camera a few times this week!! I think I am finally getting used to putting it in my purse! I love adding a picture on my 365 blog and then going back and looking at all the others. I can't imagine what fun this will be at the end of the year.

So, here are my week's pictures:

Can't tell you how excited I am to be watching this show again!
You rock, Jack!!!


First day back at work after a 3 week break!!
I work at a family owned pharmacy that has a coffee shop/lunch bar in it.
I love my job and all my "regulars"!!!


These are my Christmas cards going out......
......it is January 13th!!!


What I was wearing when I took Jared to school.....
.......and almost ran out of gas!!!
Yes, the gas station attendant saw me in this and
all my bedhead glory!!!


two pictures this day
Jason's girlfriend surprising him at the airport.


Jason is home from Italy, healthy and having had a fantastic time!!
....he was very surprised!


Jared at his recital for his Piano Accompanying class
This is his first time to accompany a singer

Dinner with friends at Doe's
About the best and biggest steak EVER!!
This is a carnivores delight.....not one shred of fiber!! ha!

Now it's your turn!!! If you posted any pictures for this week, please link up below on Mr. Linky so we can all enjoy them!!! If Mr. Linky is not there, then leave it in a comment!!





Photobucket

27 comments:

Kim said...

Another busy week at your house! The place where you work looks delightful!

Kim said...

Mr. Linky seems to have gone missing. At least I'm not seeing him. But I see three ladies who have linked up. How'd they do that?

Dena said...

What fun pictures. That was such a sweet surprise for you son at the airport.

Not sure how to add the link, (I found Mr. Linky but it put my link on a blank page). Anywhoooo...mine is up:
http://greenacres4me.blogspot.com/2009/01/project-365-week-3.html

LuAnn said...

Sara_ Ihave my blog on Mr. Linky several times. Can't figure out why it won't work. I realize the first time I typed it in wrong. Is there any way to erase all of those off of there. Feel kinda dumb!

LuAnn said...

Sara- The last link I put on now works. I am kinda computer dumb!!!
Thanks !

Jackie said...

Oh! I want to come and work with you...what a cute little place! Love the pictures of your son's homecoming, too...so much fun.

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

The airport truly is the greatest venue for capturing true emotion. GREAT shots. Love the slipper moment . . . and can I have that steak bone for my dog?
. . . Add me to your 365 participants. I'll get that little button up in my sidebar tomorrow. We're celebrating birthdays today -- photos forthcoming!
Have a great week!
~esthermay @The Heart of a Pastor's Wife

Lisa said...

Good for you for sending Christmas card anyway. They'll be appreciated more in Jan than in Dec anyway.

Edie said...

Looks like a great atmosphere to work in! I love customer service.

Love the pictures of Jason & girlfriend at the airport.

Can I get a bite of that steak! LOL!

Mine is posted too.

Nise' said...

We are huge 24 fans here too! When my son was younger he had a fit if I wore my glasses to drop him off to school! LOL Looks like you had a grea week.

beckyjomama said...

I am loving this!!! Thank you sooooo much for hosting!!!

PS - LOVING 24 too!!! Welcome Back Jack!

Unknown said...

The pic of the Christmas cards made me giggle.

And your job looks like such fun.

Mocha with Linda said...

Love the pics and the peek into your life! Glad your boy's home safely!

Joan Davis said...

Loved your pics, especially your fuzzy slippers. I have my pics up for my first week of Project 365. I hope you will visit.

Jessi said...

Can't say that I've ever watched one single episode of "24"...with as much as I hear people talk about it, maybe I should? :-)

What a sweet surprise for Jason! I just LOVE reuniting at the airport.

I enjoy a good ol' steak, too....great pic!

Kristy said...

Mine are posted, on Sunday no less! Thanks for hosting.

Jamie said...

Love all your pictures! Looks like a great week!

I've been missing from blog world this week...so I have some reading to catch up on. I always enjoy your posts.

Edwina at The Picket Fence said...

Looks like you had a busy, but yet fun week. Would love to visit you at the pharmacy and have a cup of coffee and some 'needed drugs' lol
I hope you like my project 365

Ohilda said...

Ok, so I'm still incredibly lame for for not participating and you should be slapping me across the head with a wet noodle, but I just had to come on here and peek at your pics. I love 'em. (ummm...especially Jack!) :)

Hugs,

Ohilda

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Hi Sara! We had a leadership meeting at church today, so I just now got my post up. One day I'll actually have it prepared and ready on Saturday night!

Your work seems like it would be fun! And your Christmas cards cracked me up...but at least you got yours out; there've been some years when I flat didn't. So good for you!

SusanD said...

Hey Sara, I got my pics up too. I'm really enjoying this project. Blessings, Susan

Jules from "The Roost" said...

It is fun seeing all your photos! I love the one with your son and his girl friend! :)

Heather of the EO said...

I love that hugging picture. Such a sweet surprise. :)

Cathy said...

Love your pictures and it looks like a great week. Glad your son made it home safe and no longer sick!

Growin' With It said...

hey it's my sweet slipper friend! you and me...we got it going on!☺

Pamela said...

Great pictures! I think it's really cute the way that Jason's girlfriend met him at the airport! I'll bet he loved Italy. I just added my link on Mr. Linky!

Skoots1moM said...

MINE'S UP FOR WK 4...
:)