Thursday, October 16, 2008

Friday Fill-ins



1. Follow the Savior.
2. A good book is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must work hard.
4. I rode an ostrich once is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have the best and most wonderful husband ever!
6. Rootbeer floats ...yummmmm!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating my son's 17th birthday (a week early!), tomorrow my plans include packing, attending a wedding shower and cleaning the house and Sunday, I want to enjoy church and finish packing and my to do list....no nap this week, too much to do!


Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great fill-in!

I agree with you 100% on #1!

That's crazy that you rode an ostrich! Those things scare me!

Have a good weekend!

Jackie said...

Seriously? You rode an ostrich? I think we need more details. :)

Anonymous said...

how does if feels to ride an ostrich?

mine is posted here. hope you can stop by. happy friday.

milet

SmilingSally said...

That does it! We have so much in common! I'm putting you on my blogroll.

BTW: I have a BOX OF BOOKS to giveaway. Come see my fill-ins and check out the sidebar.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

LarryG said...

Good move no 1
and no 2 too
and no 3 too lol
an ostrich? I hope you got pictures!
where did you do that?

lol RootBeer!

your post gave me a couple of smiles.
Thanks!
See my
Fill-in here.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I'd really like to hear about that ostrich excursion.

Ari_1965 said...

No nap? Just a little one in between cleaning jobs, okay?

Ohilda said...

How cool that you rode an ostrich! I couldn't even imagine how you would get on one. heh!

Happy birthday to your son, and hey lady...get to packin'!!! :)

Have a great weekend,

Ohilda

JO said...

happy birthday to your son... enjoy your weekend!

Here's mine... thanks!!

CJ said...

Books and rootbeer floats rock!

You rode an ostrich? Cool!

Have a good weekend.

Find my answers here.

Unknown said...

Congratulations with your son!

You rode an ostrich. Wow!

Feel welcome to visit my fill ins ::here::.

Have a great weekend!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

We may need to hear more about this ostrich! :) Great fill-ins!