Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Woo Hoo!!

It's the first day of school and the boys left at 7:30 am!!!

I can hardly believe that I have 2 high school boys now!! Aren't they adorable?!! I am very happy to be back on a schedule and to have a quiet house this morning!!

I know you are thinking.... "that is a bit different from you last post"! And it is. My girl is not leaving for college today. She was heading back early to be a freshman mentor, but unfortunately was involved in a car accident yesterday. She is physically fine and was not hurt, however, I think she will be very sore when she gets up this morning. The car is not so fine and can not be driven back to school. So......she is here for another week.

I was not ready for her to leave, but have to say, this is not the way I wanted to keep her here. Those frantic phone calls are a moms worst nightmare. But praise God she was not hurt and no one else was hurt. There were definitely some angels surrounding that car! Thank you, Jesus!

So, today I will continue my "first day of school" celebration tradition...........mourning will wait till next week!! :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

So glad she's ok!

And your boys are adorable...or should I say handsome? Probably :)

Life is crazy fun, isn't it!