Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Life is hard sometimes....

Today I am feeling overwhelmed with life and unqualified to be a parent. I am feeling stretched in every direction in my life. I'm also dealing with having no answers on how to help my child through a difficult period. It is so hard to be sifted by God, much harder to watch someone you love be sifted. You know it is for their good and the outcome will make them stronger and bring them closer to God, if they let it, but it is oh so hard to watch from the sidelines. How does God do it? How many times does he watch me make bad choices and dumb mistakes and have to watch the consequences play out. I only have to do it with a few....He does it with the world. It is beyond my comprehension.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

How true. Praying God's peace over you as you watch a wait...

Pat said...

Sara,
You new BLOG doo is fabulous. I can so relate to your feelings. I have had a bit of the same ones over the past few days. God is faithful to complete what He has begun in ALL of us!
Bless you,
pat

Jamie said...

As a mom of teens myself, I completely relate!

Thanks for stopping by my blog to read my interview with Sarah. You've got a great blog yourself!