Thursday, April 24, 2008

It finally happened....


yep, I am officially the shortest person in my family.  My youngest son has outgrown his mama....and boy is he happy!!  I would show you a picture, however, I dropped my new camera and broke the screen and it is in the shop...hopefully getting fixed.  I didn't realize how attached I was to that camera!!!

Another milestone.....JJ also got glasses this week.  Again, I would show you a pic of how cute he is, but...no camera :(   We are now a family of 20 eyes!  (get it.....four eyes....5 people....lame, I know!)  All three of my children are now in glasses or contacts.  Do you know how much glasses cost these days?  And if you are like me, and can't wear contacts, you have to have several pairs of glasses to change it up at times!!  Man, just when I paid off the last braces....glasses!  

It never ends!  

1 comment:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Aww, I bet he is proud. And at least glasses are cheaper than braces. I just got my braces off. Yeah.