Sunday, February 10, 2008

Your Life in Six Words

So lately, I have stumbled upon some really great blogs that I thoroughly enjoy reading.  Since I haven't posted in a week, you can see that I am enjoying reading them more than I am writing in mine!!  Although I did have time to give mine a make-over...what do you think?  

 Anyway, one I have enjoyed is Angela Hunt's blog.  I have been a fan of her books for a long time and was very excited to find her blog.  Yesterday, she posted a blog that has really kept me thinking: Your-life-in-six-words.

She talks about a new book out called NOT QUITE WHAT I WAS PLANNING.  A collection of six-word life summaries by writers and speakers, collected by smith magazine.  She then goes on to ask -- can you condense your life up to this point into six words?  And she shares some that she has collected.  At first I thought "I am so bad with words and I am not a writer, can't do this".  But the more I thought about it, I was challenged to try!  

So here is mine:  Not my plan and I'm THANKFUL!  

Can you condense your life up to this point into six words?  give it a try!!  Let's hear 'em!

1 comment:

shell said...

not about me-all about him