Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Jason

Happy Birthday to my boy!!!

I hope your day is as great as or better than it would be if you were here.  Though you don't have anyone to decorate your door, make you your favorite breakfast and dinner or have the birthday plate to eat off of........you will now be making new memories and traditions!
I hope the box you receive today will help with that! :)
So enjoy your day and know that I am thinking of you, praying for you and pretty much missing (like crazy) being able to celebrate with you!!

I love you!!!!

12 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Aww, what a sweet note. Happy Birthday to Jason!

Elizabeth said...

Tell Jason to watch out. The guys in the dorms do crazy things to other guys on their birthday. It might be too late!

H-Mama said...

Happy birthday to your handsome boy!

Heather of the EO said...

You are such a good mama!

Happy Birthday to your Jason!

Sara@iSass said...

That is a wonderful picture!
This is such a sweet post.
Happy Birthday Jason!

Teresa Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

April's adventures said...

Happy Birthday to Jason, we love our BOYS!!!

LuAnn said...

Happy Birthday Jason - I hope you got hold of him.

Mimi said...

I hope he has a wonderful birthday!

Hugs & love,
Mimi

Karin said...

Wah. That put a lump in my throat. Hope he has a wonderful day--and that you do, too, even though you are apart. Big hugs!

riTa Koch said...

Feliz cumple, Jason!
Que Dios te bendiga!

RaD said...

Awww... Happy Belated Birthday to your boy!